- 17 years of venture and entrepreneur experience with early stage technology companies
- Seed-One Ventures (Heat Biologics (HTBX), Firefly Mobile, GenOne), QuickCompliance (Discovery Channel), WebMD, St Jude Medical
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology; M.B.A., Emory University
Bart BohnPartner - ATP LabsLinkedIn
- 12 years launching and growing national programs to enable entrepreneurs
- Co-founded analytics-driven startups aimed at human behavior
- MBA, University of Texas; B.S. Chemical Engineering and Finance at Trinity University
John StocktonVenture PartnerLinkedIn
- 30 years of venture and entrepreneur experience with Mayfield Fund and early stage technology companies
- Chairman and CEO of ARC International, Fellow at VLSI Technology and CEO of Tamarack Storage Devices, Board Observer for LatticePower and ShineOn, Board Member of Camgian Microsystems and GainSpan
- B.S. Nuclear and Electrical Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
Patience Marime-BallVenture PartnerLinkedIn
- 4 years of early stage investing in technology companies, Cadenza Innovation, Paradigm4, Plum Perfect; Co-founder Emerging Sun
- 17 years structured finance experience, led development of Banking on Women business and issuance of first ever Gender Bond (Mizuho Bank, International Finance Corp)
- Juris Doctor – Pritzker School of Law, MBA – Kellogg Graduate School of Business, Northwestern University
Anula Jayasuriya, MD PhDVenture PartnerLinkedIn
- Co-founded EXXclaim Capital to capture the compelling yet under invested business opportunity in women’s health.
- VC career began in 2001 with TVM then Skyline Ventures.
- In 2007, Anula co-founded a private equity fund, Evolvence India Life Science to provide growth capital for companies in health care delivery, medical devices and generic pharmaceuticals in India.
- Anula received her AB, summa cum laude, MD, PhD, and MBA, all from Harvard University, Cambridge, MA. She also has a M. Phil degree in pharmacology from the University of Cambridge, England.
Harri TarantoVenture PartnerLinkedIn
- Co-founded life sciences private equity firm, Symphony Capital in 2002.
- Co-founder and partner, for 17 years, with The Wilkerson Group and its successor, TWG/IBM Healthcare Consulting, where he was head of the Global Pharmaceutical practice. Consultant with McKinsey from 1980 to 1983.
- BS Electrical Engineering – Yale and MBA – Columbia